As a Coach, would you like to be able to hold a Handmade Journal Workshop with your clients with the Workshop facilitated for you?
Journaling is a tried and tested tool for personal growth, and creating your own Journal is a great way to start Journaling.
Booking a Handmade Journal Workshop facilitated by Sally can help support you as a Coach if this is not something you want to facilitate yourself or if you would like to observe or work alongside your clients instead of being the Workshop facilitator:
- This group Workshop is bookable for you as a Coach to hold with your own clients at a set price for up to 6 attendees, facilitated by Sally.
- Up to 6 attendees at the cost of 4 places (one of the 6 places is intended for you as the Coach to attend and observe or to actively participate in the Workshop alongside your clients).
- You as the the Coach can charge for the other 5 places (our RRP is £75 per person although you can set your own prices so you are able to choose to profit from organising your own Workshop), hold as an event gifted to your clients, or include this Workshop as an integral part of your programmes (suggested to be near the beginning of your program).
- If you are encouraging Journaling as a tool in your Coaching programme, having your client connect with the process as well as this Workshop being an excellent introductory 'get to know you' event for you to begin or continue your Coaching journey with your clients.
- Included in the Workshop service is the distribution of preparation material and joining information, but if you prefer the PDFs will be provided for Coaches to use to send out themselves to their attendees.
- There are different styles of handmade Journals - we will let you know the options and suggest we agree on and hold the Workshop based on one style which suits your coaching and client style.
- Materials for the Workshop are not included - participants are advised of what they need in advance. Materials and tools needed are kept to a minimum - list of what is needed depends on style of Journal and this is discussed and agreed in our discovery call.
- After booking, we will arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your Workshop and also will book in a pre Workshop orientation session to talk through the Workshop session, make sure the methodology and delivery is agreed, and to answer any questions.
- The Workshop is a set fee for up to 6 - the Coach is responsible for filling the places and allowing time for the preparation work to be completed by attendees in advance of the workshop (suggested minimum preparation time 7-10 days)
If you would like a discovery call prior to booking, please contact Sally to arrange this.