This Workshop is for Coaches who would like to book a Workshop for their Clients as a small group.
Storytelling through abstract painted art is a very enjoyable and powerful tool which can be used to instigate change around your clients stories - and you and your clients don't need to be artists or even to be able to paint at all!
Booking a "Changing Your Story through Abstract Art" Workshop facilitated by Sally can help support you as a Coach if this is not something you want to facilitate yourself or if you would like to observe or work alongside your clients instead of being the group facilitator:
- This group Workshop is bookable for you as a Coach to hold with your own clients at a set price for up to 6 attendees, facilitated by Sally.
- Up to 6 attendees at the cost of 4 places (one of the 6 places is intended for you as the Coach to attend and observe or to actively participate in alongside your clients).
- You as the the Coach can charge for the other 5 places (our RRP is £125 per person although you can set your own prices so you are able to choose to profit from organising your own Workshop), hold as an event gifted to your clients, or include this Workshop as an integral part of your programmes (suggested to be near the beginning of your program).
- Coaches are encouraged to arrange a follow up session with clients after this Workshop as this Workshop can stimulate transformational dialogue.
- Included in the Workshop service is the distribution of preparation material and joining information, but if you prefer PDFs will be provided for Coaches to use to send out themselves to their attendees.
Materials for the Workshop are not included - participants are advised of what they need in advance. Materials and tools needed are kept to a minimum and inexpensive choices actively encouraged to facilitate free-flowing painting rather than perfection.
- After booking, we will arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your Workshop and also will book in a pre Workshop orientation session to talk through the Workshop session, make sure the methodology and delivery is agreed, and to answer any questions.
- The Workshop is a set fee for up to 6 - the Coach is responsible for filling the places and allowing time for the preparation work to be completed by attendees in advance of the workshop (suggested minimum preparation time 7-10 days)
If you would like a discovery call prior to booking, please contact Sally to arrange a call.
Below is the overview of this Workshop which is held by Sally for individuals and groups:
Your Story is fundamental to who you are. The stories you tell yourself form part of your identity.
You need a story that sets you up for success.
What happens if your stories do not serve you? How do you change your story to one which does support you in the vision you have for your life?
For example, if you are not confident, how do you become a confident person?
This Workshop is designed to take you through a story which you would like to change and then help you to reframe that to your new story, your new identity.
This is an enjoyable, powerful part of a process of literally reframing and changing how you see yourself so you can be the person you want to be.
This is a fully inclusive and directed online workshop of artistic techniques painting session of 2.5 hours in a group of up to 6 people
- Mutually convenient date and time will be agreed upon booking
- We will include discussion of your painting, the change process which you are undertaking, and how you can continue using this technique in the coming weeks and months